Why Use Kennis
Designed specifically for private club member vetting, using the best tools available to the intelligence gathering community.
As a leader in this unique space, Kennis has tackled all the potential issues and risks specifically associated with the member vetting process, making it easy and safe for clients to use. We’re a pioneer in the use of actual background and intelligence for member vetting, producing deep dive dossiers that help you make educated decisions.
Schedule a Consultation with Kennis
Discover how fact-based member vetting could protect your club’s reputation and integrity.
Why is this important?
- What you don’t know can hurt you.
The traditional approach to member vetting involves subjective elements like having existing members nominating and endorsing others, having a meet and greet or a round of golf, where the applicant is on his or her best behavior. These are important elements, but the applicant controls most of the information you’re receiving, and it offers little, if any, fact checking or meaningful background information, which means you may not really know prospective members.
Add information to tradition. We highly recommend that clubs continue with this traditional approach to member vetting, while supplementing it with in-depth, fact-based information gathering.
- Members have a right to feel safe and determine with whom they wish to associate. Fact-based vetting is tacitly expected by your members. When someone joins a club, they have an implicit belief that they’re in a safe environment and that other members are good people. In fact, if you survey members of any club, they will tell you that it’s implicit that all new members are vetted properly. Membership is a privilege and truthfulness is not only expected, it’s deserved.
- Safety is a growing concern. Sadly, modern society has seen a rise in dangerous behaviors and violence across the spectrum. Your members deserve to feel comfortable and safe. While it’s impossible to prevent every possible incident, thorough vetting can help reduce the likelihood of problems. And you’ll know you did everything possible to protect your members.
- Adopting industry best practice can protect your club’s reputation and avoid unpleasant surprises and potential legal issues. As any general manager knows, protecting the club’s reputation comes second only to protecting the club’s members. When a member does something that harms the club’s reputation with its membership or the community, there is little you can do to put the Jeannie back in the bottle. You have a chance to prevent potential problems with proper vetting. Hidden social media accounts, civil lawsuits, unsuitable associations, public intoxication, and bad behavior are just some examples of the information that Kennis has located.
- Getting to the wealth of information that will help determine the character of an applicant requires a mix of specialized search training and equally specialized tools. Our qualified search specialists become aware of new information sources being launched, learn which tools can search them, and determine what information can be obtained by them.
Rely on our expertise and experience. Our parent organization, ASG Investigations, is one of the largest professional investigative agencies in the Midwest, and we are unique in our intelligence gathering capabilities, making us the perfect firm to help you embrace the transformation of applicant screening.
As the leader in this unique space, we have tackled all of the potential issues and risks specifically associated with this enhancement to the member vetting process, making it easy and safe for clients to use.
Our parent organization, ASG Investigations, is one of the largest professional investigative agencies in the Midwest and we are unique in our intelligence gathering capabilities, making us the perfect firm to help you embrace the transformation of applicant screening.